Are you preparing to sell your home? Taylor Made Inspection Service, PLLC offers pre-listing inspections that will give you confidence in the property you’re selling. Getting an inspection done shows potential buyers that you’re secure in your asking price, and it helps build trust. Our certified home inspector won’t cut corners and will take the time to do it right. Our services include a 120-day warranty. We’ll walk you through the process and make sure all of your questions are answered.
Call 480-521-0054 today to schedule a pre-listing inspection in the Chandler, AZ area.
We deal with homeowners and real estate agents who are looking to add value to their listings. You’ll want to schedule an inspection before you list your home so you can:
• Each System or component is inspected with unmatched attention to detail, as if we are purchasing the home personally!
• Structural (crawlspaces and attics entered to perform visual inspections, where accessible)
• Roofing (typically walked, some restrictions prevent access)
• Exterior finishes and Components (Doors, windows, etc.)
• Interior finished and Components (Doors, windows, etc.)
• Plumbing (all fixtures and components tested where accessible)
• Electrical (all components tested where available)
• HVAC (all heating and cooling units tested, where accessible, ambient temperatures permitting)
• Insulation and Moisture Barriers
• Kitchen Appliances
• Pools/Spas (additional fees apply)
• Landscape Irrigation (additional fees apply)
• General Property and Assessment for Safety Hazards, etc.