You’ve found your potential dream home and the place you want to spend the foreseeable future, but do you really know what you’re buying into? Taylor Made Inspection Service, PLLC offers buyer inspections so you can make sure that the house you invest in is up to your standards.
We provide same-day turnaround on our inspection services. Our certified home inspector will look over the home carefully to ensure all the major systems are in good working order. We’ll look at everything, from the foundation to the roof and chimney. Call 480-521-0054 today to schedule a buyer inspection in the Chandler, AZ area.
We provide a 90-day warranty with our buyer inspections. If any serious issues are found during the inspection, we maintain a network of service providers that we can refer you to for repairs. You should schedule a buyer inspection to:
• Each System or component is inspected with unmatched attention to detail, as if we are purchasing the home personally!
• Structural (crawlspaces and attics entered to perform visual inspections, where accessible)
• Roofing (typically walked, some restrictions prevent access)
• Exterior finishes and Components (Doors, windows, etc.)
• Interior finished and Components (Doors, windows, etc.)
• Plumbing (all fixtures and components tested where accessible)
• Electrical (all components tested where available)
• HVAC (all heating and cooling units tested, where accessible, ambient temperatures permitting)
• Insulation and Moisture Barriers
• Kitchen Appliances
• Pools/Spas (additional fees apply)
• Landscape Irrigation (additional fees apply)
• General Property and Assessment for Safety Hazards, etc.